Terms & Conditions
- Kindly provide us a minimum of 24 hours advance notice in order to meet your requirement efficiently. In case of immediate bookings, we will try our best to accommodate it as per the availability but will not be able to guarantee the same.
- The total price charged for the coach/car is exclusive of parking charges (unless mentioned in the invoice) as it varies according to the place visited. It is for the hirer/client to pay the parking charges in accordance to the parking ticket produced by the driver for the same.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited inside the vehicle under all the circumstances. The exterior luggage compartment must be used if the hirer/client want to transport alcohol. In case of vehicle requiring valeting due to negligence or alcohol illness, the below mentioned charge will be levied to cover the cost of cleaning and subsequent loss of earnings:
- £90.00 for Private hire vehicles
- £100.00 for minibuses
- Smoking is not permitted in or around the vehicle in accordance with the UK law.
- It is at the discretion of the company to decline any booking and to request any passenger to leave the vehicle if his/her conduct seems to be of discomfort to other passengers or to the driver.
- Our drivers have the right to adopt the routes traveled, unless instructed earlier by the passenger, in accordance with road, traffic and weather conditions. The company nor its agents or employees will not be responsible for any delay howsoever caused nor will they be liable to pay any allowance to the hirer on the ground that the route adopted is not actually the shortest.
- We will endeavor to provide you the requested vehicle but will not be hold liable if this is not possible under any circumstances. However, we will try to provide a vehicle with similar specification in this event. The Company reserve the right to supply a Higher specification vehicle, including those of other operators, than the one ordered. No additional charge will be levied provided that the extra seats or facilities or capacity are unused.
- Under certain situations where the Company act as an agent for and on behalf of the client/s such as:
- When the company hires vehicles from other operators to accommodate the requirements of the client/s.
- When the Company makes arrangements on behalf of the client such as meals, accommodation, ferries, admission tickets.
- When the Company takes any other services for the client from any other contractor.
- The terms and conditions imposed by such operators through the Company shall be binding on the client/s in the similar manner as if the client has directly contracted such services.
- The Company will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of personal property carried within the luggage area or within the passenger area of the vehicle. The carriage of luggage depends solely at the owners risk. Though we provide estimation on the amount of luggage to be carried for airport transfers, we are restricted on luggage compartment sizes. In accordance to obvious safety reasons we strictly forbid to load luggage in the aisle of the coach or on passenger seats of the car. If the need arises for the arrangement of a larger vehicle for the luggage in excess of notification the client will be charged accordingly. Please note this does not necessarily equate with the number of persons carried.
- We do our best to ensure a smooth journey for you by making every endeavor for faultless running of the vehicle. However, in case of any breakdown whatsoever or any additional expense or loss incurred by the client/s or passenger/s the Company shall not be held responsible for the same. All vehicles are cleaned prior to departure, but no liability can be accepted for clothing etc., being marked, stained or dirtied by road dirt, oil or grease from any part of the vehicles.
- The hirer will be responsible for any damage/breakages etc to the vehicle upholstery, trimmings or seat belts and will be invoiced for the necessary repairs. All our vehicles are strictly NON SMOKING- offenders may be liable for a fine of up to £500.00 resulting from any damage.
- Our tariff card does not constitute as an offer of contract.
- All our vehicles are fitted with seat belts conforming to EU regulations, it is up to the hirer (not the driver) to ensure that seat belts are worn The Company will not be held responsible for any claims resulting from the non or misuse of seat belts.
- All invoices are deemed correct if not queried within 7 days and the entire payment must be made prior to the commencement of the journey. Any discounts given will be deemed null and void if this condition is not met. The company reserve the right to pursue outstanding sums owed through civil court.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of collection time are charged at full rate unless they are for a local journey where a call out charge will be levied. Cancellations in case of airport collections will be charged at full rate if the driver has been dispatched for the same.
- All charges based on time are charged in fifteen minute increments. All charges based on mileage are charged to the last mile or part thereof.
- It is essential for you to inform the driver immediately should you face any problem or have any complaint. If you wish to make a formal complain, please notify our office in writing within 7 days of your journey.
- Individual amendments to these terms and conditions must be approved and underwritten by the directors of The Company.
- It is on the discretion of the company to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary without any prior notice.
Secured online payment
"A1 Heathrow Cars provide
with an efficient and reliable chauffeur service. All their drivers are extremely
courteous and professional.
We highly recommend
London airport transfers, London chauffeur service, London Heathrow cabs,London Heathrow cars, London Heathrow chauffeur, London Heathrow mini taxi, London Heathrow taxis, London Heathrow travels, London minicabs, business travel London, Corporate London taxi, executive chauffeur services, Airport transfers London,Gatwick airport transfers London, Luton airport transfers London, Stanstead airport transfers London, Heathrow airport taxis, Heathrow airport transfers, Heathrow airport transfers London,
Heathrow chauffeur car Services, Heathrow executive car service, Heathrow minicabs, London airport taxi, London Chauffeur service, London Heathrow airport, London Heathrow airport chauffeur, London Heathrow cabs UK, London Heathrow executive cabs, London taxi cab, London taxis, luton airport, UK Airport city airport chauffeur, http://a1heathrowcars.co.uk